top of page

Study Human Touch. I’m Questioning What Our Future Will Be Like After COVID-19.

In the early 1980s, a porn film called “Cafe Flesh” was released. It was weird and artsy, with great lighting, funky costumes and sharp dialogue. The producers had ended up making it as a porno because that was the only way they could get funding for it.

The premise was simple: after World War 3 destroys most of civilization, people are so heartbroken that touching another person makes them physically ill. Only 10% of the population can still have sex, and the other 90% goes to clubs like Cafe Flesh to watch them. The patrons’ longing and envy are palpable as they recall their memories of engaging in carnal pleasures. See the article here.

bottom of page